4th International Conference on Robotics: Design and Applications (RDA 2020)is organized byXidian University and Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers,sponsored by York University, which will be held in Hangzhou, China during Apr.24-26, 2020!
Robot intelligence and learning
Robot vision and audition
All the registered and presented papers will be included in the conference proceeding, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, SCOPUS, Inspec, Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S)(Thomson Reuters, Web of Science)and other database.
会议收录的文章将出版在会议论文集中，并提交EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, CPCI等数据库核心检索。
After recevied notification, authors need to download and complete the Registration Form, then, Finish the payment of registration fee and send your final papers (both doc and pdf format), filled registration form (doc format) and the scanned payment proof to us.
Abstract Submission Deadline (Presenter Only):
Dec. 20, 2019
Full Paper Submission Deadline (For Author):
Dec. 25, 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
Jan. 25, 2020
Feb. 25, 2020
Dan Zhang, York University, Canada
Xuechao Duan, Xidian University, China
Xiaochuang Xu, Fudan University, China (Chair)
Jiann-Shiou Yang, University of Minnesota, USA
Jingsong Bao, Donghua University, China
Lingfei Kong, Xi'an University of Technology, China
Songyi Dian, Sichuan University, China
Kenji Suzuki, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Toshio Fukuda, Meijo University,Japan / Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Wei Gao, University of New South Wales (Sydney), Australia
International Technical Committee
Amin Beheshti, Macquarie University, Australia
Beligiannnis Grigorios, University of Patras, Greece
Dan Wu, University of Windsor, Canada
Isidoros Perikos, University of Patras, Greece
Johan Potgieter, Massey University, New Zealand
Kefu Liu, Lakehead University, Canada
Ke-Lin Du, Concordia University, Canada
Mahsa Mohaghegh, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
Li Wen, Beihang University, China
Steven Dirven, Massey University, New Zealand
Ross McAree, University of Queensland, Australia
Peter Weiliang Xu, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Prabhat K. Mahanti, University of New Brunswick, Canada
Varol Akman, Ihsan Dogramaci Bilkent University, Turkey
Wei Dong, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Zhao Tao, Sichuan University, China
Prof. Dan Zhang (Keynote Speaker)
Fellow of CAE, EIC, ASME, CSME
York University, Canada
Prof. Clarence W. de Silva (Keynote Speaker)
Fellow of IEEE, ASME, ASI, CAE, & Royal Society of Canada; Distinguished Visiting Fellow of Royal Academy of Engineering
The University of British Clombia, Canada
April 24 - Registration and Conference kits collection
April 25 - Opening Remark+ Keynote Speeches+Technical Sessions
April 26 - Invited Speeches+Technical Session+Techinal Tour
RDA 2020 will be held in Hangzhou, China during April 24-26, 2020!Sincerely welcome for your contribution!
RDA 2019 was published in the webiste of Xidian University(
RDA 2018 was successfully held in Osaka, Japan during April 26-29, 2019.
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend RDA 2020 as Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RDA 2020 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet other renowned experts in the filed of Design and Applications of Robotics. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration dealdine.
We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Design and Applications of Robotics join the symposium as reviewer. Send email to email@example.com for further information. Your request will be processed in 3 working days.
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment can be made in USD or CNY.
Before Feb. 24, 2020
Between Feb. 24, 2020-Mar. 24, 2020
|Additional Page||70 USD\400RMB||70 USD\400RMB||70 USD\400RMB|
1. The papers will be published online. 文章是在线出版，无纸质论文集。
2. Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings. 每篇文章至少一个作者须注册，并且至少一个作者须做文章报告。否则文章将不纳入会议论文集中。
3. Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers. 会议主办方收到注册费用后方可确认注册成功。
4. The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own. 会议主办方不负责参会者住宿，建议参会者尽早预订。
5. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener. 1篇文章的其余作者或是陪同人员可注册为听众。
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail. 取消注册必须提前通过邮件书面告知会务组。
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to March 24, 2020, 70% of the registration fee will be returned. 2020年3月24日前取消注册，可退还70%的注册费用。
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after March 24, 2020(including Maech 24, 2020). 2020年3月9日（含3月24日）后申请退款，注册费用不予退还，可更换参会者。
One of China’s most enduringly popular holiday spots, Hángzhōu’s (杭州) dreamy West Lake panoramas and fabulously green hills can easily tempt you into long sojourns.